On the 17th of April, Arithmos with its partner Agatha Inc. conducted a webinar to present Agatha – a cloud-based Quality and Content Management tool for Life Sciences and Healthcare organizations. Agatha is dedicated to helping organizations such as hospitals, biotechnology, pharmaceutical and medical device companies as well as Contract Research Organizations optimize the management of their quality and clinical documentation and processes. The system is highly configurable, allowing for tailored customizations that fit the company’s workflow.
The key learning outcomes were:
- How to use Agatha for the management of company’s quality and clinical documentation and processes
- How to use a single tool order to streamline the collaboration between QA, Regulatory, and Clinical departments
- Advantages of a pure cloud service compared to the service on premise
- Silvia Gabanti, Managing Director of Arithmos
- Guillaume Gerard, Chief Operating Officer of Agatha Inc