As the year comes to a close, we would like to reflect on our achievements and plans for 2020. What a wonderful year it has been!
In 2019, we have:
- Expanded our partnership network with two new partners, E-project and Agatha Inc. This allowed us to bring two new solutions to our clients – Data Analytics and Reporting Platform and Quality & Content Management Solution;
- Entered the shortlist as a finalist for an ACDM excellence award with our observational study project that involves wearables;
- Strengthened our leadership by appointing Silvia Gabanti, who has been with Arithmos since 2010, as Managing Director;
- Remained committed to our international development by appointing Angela Weston, a professional with outstanding experience in sales and marketing in Life Sciences, as our Chief Commercial Officer;
- Joined the HBA – Healthcare Businesswomen’s – to further the advancement of women in the industry.
We are also excited to share our plans for the future:
- Create new partnerships with like-minded companies to offer a 360-degree service to our clients;
- Meet the growing technology market demand in Life Sciences industry;
- Focus on changing mentality and business processes in industry to foster digitalization;
- Continue accompanying our clients on a road towards Digital Transformation;
We are looking forward to see what the future holds and wishing everyone happy holiday season!
The Arithmos team