Clinical IT Manager
Italy (Home Based)
Life Sciences Applications
Clinical IT Manager
Job Department: Life Sciences Applications
Location: Italy (Home Based)
Contract details: Full Time, Permanent
Contact: Alessia Caldana, HR Manager
The Clinical IT Manager is focused on collaborating with Clients’ R&D business to identify and support in the implementation of high level and high-quality IT solutions, in alignment with Company organization strategy.
Acting as a Consultant, the Clinical IT Manager leads Clients’ projects in R&D Clinical area, collaborating with different stakeholders to anticipate, identify and articulate new business needs, shaping demand and designing capabilities strategies for new IT solutions. The Clinical IT Manager is also involved in scouting and adopting new technologies.
Principal responsibilities include:
- Management and oversight of cross-functional teams on vendor alignment/selection process, contract negotiation, implementation, and integration process of Systems to support Clinical Trials
- Coordination of product demonstrations and pilot programs to ensure business continuity alignment
- Oversight and management of internal and external development/implementation, business systems analyst and quality/compliance teams
- Project management for IT projects: creation and maintenance of timelines, budget and resources across multiple projects
- Provision of support in planning and managing IT budget
- Acting as primary point of contact with the Executive Management team and functional heads regarding Clinical IT projects and initiatives
- Serving as primary escalation point for issues with Clinical software vendor
Ideal Candidate Profile:
- At least 10 years’ experience in Business Development and Marketing, preferably in IT and/or Life Sciences environment, with player/manager roles
- Skilled profile in Information and Business Technology solutions in Clinical Trial area
- Business acumen applied to Information & Business Technology strategy definition to target the objectives of the Organization
- Project Management competencies to support effective and cost-efficient solution and processes implementation, using IT as an enabler
- Suppliers and Providers management capabilities to ensure the most reliable, secure and cost-effective service to the Organization
- High attention and dedication to People management and coaching, fostering a work environment conducive to efficient and effective teamwork
Professional Background and Experience:
- IT Project manager with experience in healthcare and pharmaceutical industries
- Experience in handling and controlling global projects and programs, with specific knowledge on R&D
and clinical operations
At Arithmos, our mission is to support our clients in embracing digital transformation that allows them to develop therapeutics for patients in a smart, innovative, and cost-efficient manner.
We are industry-leading experts who combine the knowledge of processes and technologies to exceed the needs of our clients in the Life Science industry.